Monday, May 9, 2011

1969 CHEVELLE CONVERTIBLE continued

I was away at the Spring Carlisle PA swap meet for a few days, got a few parts for my custom 57 chevy and a real nice 54 Pontiac center grill bar, I'm thinking that would look nice in that 50 Merc I saved from the junk yard! Meanwhile back at the day job, I got back to metal work on that '69 Chevelle rag top. Here's a few pics of what I have been up to. Replacing the floor support under the trunk floor, the trunk pans, inner & outer wheel tub work, and quarter panel skin, same as the other side but in these pics you can see more of the work & patience it takes to go through a car. For this week, I have my Folks visiting so I took the week off work to spend time with them and work with my Pops putting electric in my new out building. 'Till next time.......Fritz