Thursday, June 6, 2013

LIFE ON THE ROAD

It's not all fun and games rolling from car show to car show. I did a photo shoot with the "Roswell Rod" on the east coast and on my way to Detroit for the Orion music festival Metallica concert I had a side wall let lose on my trailer tire. I didn't even feel it! My wife and I pulled into the Pennsylvania welcome center on the PA/NJ state line on I-80 to hit the bathroom and get munchies, and I do my usual walk around, and I see the tire looking like my cat Dirty Doug's scratching post. The pics tell the story. So guys check your tire pressure before a road trip, and tires do have expiration dates on them ya know. Mine had a bit of dry rot from the hot Missouri summer sun. I think that's what did it. Travel safe and get out in the garage and build something