Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Model A Chop Top update and New at SBF!

I know I missed a week and wanted to keep you cats in the loop so I'll post a little somethin' somethin' for ya.
Been doing a lot of "not in the garage" work these days but I have gotten back into the model A and have been doing mud work on the roof. Not to much to tell other then ya put plastic on, and sand it off, then repeat! It's coming along.

Also check out my web site! Ol Greaser Mike has updated my online store with lots of new Spritz by Fritz stuff and a new much easier to use check out and shopping cart!





By popular demand we now put out the first Spritz By Fritz printed catalog full of all the groovy new stuff.
Send a $3 money order for your copy and get yer $3 back on your first order from the catalog.
Send to: Spritz By Fritz PO BOX 1306, Belton, MO 64012