Friday, July 15, 2011

Movin' on up like George and Weezy . . .

Well I parted ways with the body shop I was working at and its just fine by me. Doing body work with a drop light and having no torches to work with? What the Hell man? I've seen people care more about building a shit house! I moved on over to the best Restoration, Hot Rod & Custom shop in the area and was working full time in 45 minutes, I didn't even skip a beat! The work these guys put out is top notch, and no one in the area can touch them!

I was in full swing finishing a floor pan job in a 1969 Camaro and hanging a full quarter panel with wheel tubs. After getting just so far on the Camaro's time card I was moved on over to a 1941 Ford pick up truck that was an old show rod at some time in the 70's. I'll be putting in a lot of time on the passenger side door and moving steel around so I can get a nice door gap.

It's a breath of fresh air to work in this place, I have much respect for the guys running it, and hope that this old dog will pick up a few new tricks.

Stay tuned for some quality work & pics here in the future
Fritz