Monday, October 3, 2011

Can't keep a good Man down.



Well if ya didn't notice i haven't been blogging as much as usual, i guess the pic says it all. i had a 5 inch graphite metal cutting disc explode and cut my forearm to the bone, severing 4 tendons and rendering my arm a bit useless for the next foreseeable 4 months. So, i bum around the garage making a list of things i can do with one hand. "Art" jumped to the top of the list, as I am right handed, and still have full use of the righty. So i painted up a few bowling pins in candy colors, and have been taking pre orders on them. If some one would like something special on one just shoot me an e-mail. Things haven't stopped they just slowed down a bit. I did finish filming my new dvd "Chop a model A ford top at home", so be on the look out for it at my online store in the next month or 2. Thats all I got for now, get out to your garage and build something. I'm out here with a bum arm! What's your excuses?