Thursday, September 6, 2012

Davenport Iowa Antique Motorcycle Meet

I'm a big antique motorcycle fan. I don't just mean old Triumphs and Panhead Harleys. I'm talking really old stuff, World War I kinda stuff. Living in New York City, it always seemed like a dream and a long two day drive, so I never went to the grand daddy of old bike meets till this past Labor Day weekend. Now that I live in Kansas City, I'm only six hours away! I didn't buy anything, but I sure did a lot of looking. It made me realize that I do truly need, to pull a certain twin carb Knuckle head chopper that I started five years ago, off the shelf, and start doing something with it. That's all I'm gonna type 'cause I want to pack in as many photos of these old gems as I can. Get out in the garage and build something! Fritz