Thursday, November 15, 2012

Pushing The Old Sanding Block Around!

Every night after work I come home, have a little snack, then head out into the garage and do a little mud work. I work at sanding and shaping an area on the Bandeeto's body, then mud it all up for the next nights work. I've been bouncing back and forth between two areas as you can see. A little progress is better then nothing. I have the frame back from the sandblaster, and I'll be painting that at work so I can keep moving on the body work. This weekend I'll be picking up my stuff from the chrome shop, so as soon as the frame is painted I can start to build the rolling chassie. I am also waiting on UPS to deliver a big 'ol box of white monkey fur, Its cool stuff! You guys been out in the shop building something rad? Let's see it then! Get out in the garage and build something Fritz