Friday, January 27, 2012

New Orleans 2012

My first time in the crescent city and I must say I do love it! I wasn't here 24 hours and I was in a bar Called "Dino's" named after Dean Martin, then we walked around with a Hurricane in hand as Carrol and I stumbled into Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville bar where I got a little shitfaced singing along with Captain Leo to Buffett Tunes! OH yah! I am here for the Auto-Rama World of Wheels show with the "Roswell Rod" and my chopped panhead! Being a bit of a geek, I may sneak out and slip into the Comic Con convention that just happens to be going on the same weekend in the exhibition hall next door. It looks like it is going to be a great show, lots of neat stuff bein set up. I have seen a lot of friends that I meet "on the road" at shows all over the country that are here! Bob Larivee and his crew put on the best shows in the world! Stop on by say "Hello" and see the show. We have a show special on our DVD's if you are interested, get a deal and save on shipping. You'll have enough left over for a Hurricane or two
Then get back out in the garage and build something!
I wanna see your stuff at the show next year!
Fritz