Thursday, April 5, 2012

San Antonio, Texas ISCA show

Sorry, I have been a crappy blogger these days. Been on the road doing the indoor car shows and I am just getting to play "catch up" now. Here are a few pics from the San Antonio Texas ISCA show. I was really digging the crazy tie dye style paint on the "Summer of Love" front engine dragster. It was in a vintage drag strip display complete with tower truck and other drag cars, including the "Mexican Revolution" and a "Jungle Jim" flop body car!!!!! As far as the motorcycles go, there were a bunch of new bikes : ( but I did spy a nice shovel chop and a neat little jap chopper also! I have been cleaning up my garage, putting stuff away, and getting things ready to work on the "Baja Bandeeto" again. It's been to long, waaaaayyyyyy to loooong! I still have to knock out a paint job for my dad's FXLR. The guy is like 73 and has 5 of these things! Greaser Mike will be sending me his Triumph chopper parts to paint up. So, I have a bunch of catching up to do, not to mention I have been side tracked with the 77 super glide I bought out of a junk yard here in Missouri.
What have YOU guys been doing? I'd love to see some of your bike paint jobs & crazy fiberglass projects from the guys that have bought my DVDs.
Now get out in the garage and build something
Fritz